Thank you for your interest in working with the Tanseeq Investment Group of Companies.
Interested candidates may send their resume to the HR & Administration Manager via: email@example.com
This is a full-time, on-site role located in Dubai. As a Store Keeper, you will be responsible for managing inventory, receiving and processing orders, and maintaining records of all orders and supplies. Additionally, you will work closely with the procurement team to ensure timely and sufficient stocking of materials and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Store Keeper.
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management and record-keeping processes.
- Proficient in the use of inventory management software and MS Office applications.
- Collaborate with accounts, purchase, and logistics teams to address shipments and inventory-related matters.
- Receive goods in accordance with local/overseas suppliers’ purchase orders, and generate Goods Received Notes.
- Promptly communicate any damaged, shortage, or excess units to respective sales coordinators/ Admin in the email correspondence.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates may send their resume quoting the job code applied for in the subject line. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety Officer (24HSE01)
The Safety Officer will be responsible for day-to-day monitoring, evaluation and coordination of all Health & Safety activities. This includes ensuring compliance with all relevant local and international laws and regulations, conducting thorough accident investigations, and providing training on safety protocols and procedures.
- Expertise in Health & Safety with a relevant B.E / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, NEBOSH (IGC) Certificates
- Experience in Occupational Health, Accident Investigation, and Security
- Excellent Safety Training skills and ability to conduct training sessions on safety protocols and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi & Urdu
- Knowledge of local and international safety laws and regulations
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the landscaping, construction and infrastructure projects
- Familiar with preparation of HSE plan, MSRA & training.
Interested candidates may send their resume quoting the job code applied for in the subject line. Email: email@example.com